→ Full-time Remote
TryHackMe is the fastest-growing cyber security training platform, with over one million worldwide users. Our learning content covers all skill levels from complete beginners to seasoned hackers. We offer guided, gamified, hands-on training - teaching hacking and defence in action and spanning users across education, business, and personal development niches.
We're looking for a software engineer to help us scale TryHackMe to support hundreds of thousands aspiring security practitioners to learn about cyber security. Your role will involve everything from maintaining the current code base to developing awesome features to support our users.
- Write, review, deploy, and maintain well-designed NodeJS code
- Transform and maintain our existing front-end to ReactJS
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Coordinate with the rest of the team on prioritising feature requests and bugs
- Interact with our community to help prioritise development
- Be comfortable with the Linux command line
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a professional software engineer
- Be comfortable communicating in English
- Relevant experience with the following technologies:
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Be curious about all things security
- Have experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)